We are passionate about education – finding the right solution for each individual child…
Our team of experienced experts share a passion for supporting parents with finding the right education solution for their child, as an individual. We see our role as that of enabling parents, so they feel confident that they are making informed, objective decisions about the right school or university, for both their child and their family unit as a whole.
Our diverse team of British education experts offers parents from both the UK and Worldwide advice in all areas of education. We offer parents support and guidance with making the right choices at all stages of education. Often we work with a family over several years, offering step-by-step support as each important education decision approaches.
As education consultants, we maintain close working relationships with 100’s of British schools and Universities, maintaining a busy programme of year-round school and university visits, to keep our knowledge up to date. Sharing this knowledge and experience with parents is what enables our clients to feel confident that they are making the right decisions for their child.
How can our team of education consultants help you?
Whether you need to consult us face-to-face, by telephone or Skype, need a package covering all aspects of applying to a UK school or University, or just need to read a few free tips from our blog, we can help you.
- Choosing the right school at age 5, 7, 11, 13 or 16.
- Relocating to the UK and finding the right school.
- Expat families living abroad, who are choosing a boarding prep or senior school, or returning to the UK.
- International families choosing the right boarding school.
- Support, guidance and assessment for children with suspected learning difficulties or special needs.
- Career planning through evaluation of interests, strengths and personality traits.
- Applying to UK University through UCAS.
- Interview preparation and practice for common entrance, school entrance exams, sixth form entrance or university.
- Finding a short course for EAL, Exam Revision, tutorial college for re-takes or career planning.
- Become a Guardian Family to an international student at a UK boarding school, offering them friendly support and guidance.
For details of how our team of expert education consultants can support your child, please contact us using the contact form to the right of this page.
Alternatively, if you would like to speak to someone in person, give Claire a call on +44 (0)1865 522066
OR Email Claire via the email address email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.
Remember, the sooner you contact us, the quicker we can help.