It can be a confusing process choosing the right boarding school for your child when you are overseas.
Questions we are often asked include:
- Which boarding schools offer the best 7 day a week comprehensive boarding education with a busy programme of activities at weekends?
- How many other pupils from overseas are there?
- How will my child travel between the airport and school and how far is this journey?
- Which boarding schools are stronger in music or art and design?
- How do I make appointments to visit boarding schools?
- Does my child have to sit an entrance exam and in what subjects?
- How good does my child’s English need to be and what can I do to improve their English, in preparation for study at a British Boarding school?
- How do I apply to Eton, Harrow or Winchester?
- Which boarding prep schools will prepare my son for entry to Eton, Harrow or Winchester?
Through our years of experience in assisting international parents, our international education consultancy services have been individually tailor-made, to offer international parents the very personal advice, guidance and support that we understand you need, to enable you to make the right boarding school choice, with the least worry.
This includes our education consultants spending time getting to know you and your family, to ensure that all of your aspirations and expectations have been considered. You may already have an idea which schools are of interest, through conversations with friends or business colleagues.
Taking all of this into account, we will then discuss with you which boarding schools we feel are right for your child. We do not receive any commission from boarding schools, so our advice to you is completely independent.
We will assist you by making appointments to visit the boarding schools and should you feel you need it, accompanying you.
We will guide you through the boarding school registration and application process, as well as assisting you with the joining documentation for your chosen boarding school.
We will advise you on where you can get the best guardianship services, to ensure that both you and your child will have a means of support to which you can turn throughout your child’s time at boarding school.
We will recommend where you can get the best assistance with applying for a visa to study at boarding school in the UK
From arranging for one of our education consultants to speak with you via Skype or meet you in London, we have a bespoke service or inclusive support package to meet your needs.
For an informal discussion about your individual requirements, please contact us.
Call Claire Coker on 01865 522066
OR Email Claire via email@example.com
Or Contact Us using our enquiry form.