For those aspiring to become doctors of the future, applying to study medicine at a UK university through UCAS can be a very tricky and time-consuming process.
There are many factors to take into account when making your application including:
- Choosing the right UK University with the right course elements and structure.
- Writing a strong personal statement.
- BMAT and UKCAT testing.
Once your application is submitted, preparing for the interviews is crucial as they can be rigorous
- Format of interview for different universities and different courses –multi mini, group discussion or more traditional panel interviews.
- Understanding the ethics of practising medicine.
- Understanding the NHS from an in-house perspective.
- Showing you have the commitment, determination and enthusiasm to stay the course.
Our team of expert consultants has the expertise to support you and your aspiring medic in making a strong application, as well as preparing them well for interviews.
Visit our ‘Who are We’ section for details of our professional team.
For an informal discussion about your individual requirements, please contact us.
Call Claire Coker on 01865 522066
OR Email Claire via email@example.com
Or Contact Us using our enquiry form.