What OUR services offer parents is all in our name…..
Our team of experienced experts share the same core values. Independence is critical to us in delivering quality advice. Hence, we see our role as that of passing on impartial advice to parents enabling them to make confident, informed, objective decisions about the right school, university and all things in-between.
We are rare in the education advisory field in that we do not have commission arrangements in place with schools. To us, independent means seeking no financial reward for referring parents to particular schools.
Our diverse team of British education experts offers parents from both the UK and Worldwide advice in all areas of education. Following our timeline of education decisions, we offer parents support and guidance with making the right choices at all stages of education. Often we work with a family over several years, offering step-by-step support as each important education decision approaches.
We are education consultants, not agents. Though we value very highly our close working relationships with 100’s of British schools and Universities, maintaining a busy programme of year-round school and university visits to keep our knowledge up to date, parents are always our priority when it comes to advice.
How can our team of education consultants help you?
Whether you need to consult us face-to-face, by telephone or Skype, need a package covering all aspects of applying to a UK school or University, or just need to read a few free tips from our blog, we can help you.
- Choosing the right school at age 5, 7, 11, 13 or 16.
- Relocating to the UK and finding the right school.
- Expat families living abroad, who are choosing a boarding prep or senior school, or returning to the UK.
- International families choosing the right boarding school.
- Support, guidance and assessment for children with suspected learning difficulties or special needs.
- Career planning through evaluation of interests, strengths and personality traits.
- Applying to UK University through UCAS.
- Interview preparation and practice for common entrance, school entrance exams, sixth form entrance or university.
- Finding a short course for EAL, Exam Revision, tutorial college for re-takes or career planning.
- Become a Guardian Family to an international student at a UK boarding school, offering them friendly support and guidance.
For details of how our team of expert education consultants can support your child, please contact us using the contact form to the right of this page.
Alternatively, if you would like to speak to someone in person, give Claire a call on +44 (0)1865 522066
OR Email Claire via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.
Remember, the sooner you contact us, the quicker we can help.